Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Warriors


Back in March of this year Adam bet me he could predict the winners of the March Madness games better then I could. Knowing my history and good luck with March Madness I took him on full speed. The Bet: The winner could pick the restaurant of their choice. I lead from the beginning and ended up selecting the Championship team. In addition was guessed the final score of that game within 7 points.

For my prize we went to 10 degrees South. A South African cuisine place that I've been wanting to try. A set of good friends have been there several times and raved about the food. After a long description of the menu items we selected the Peri-Peri Chicken Spring Rolls to start. For my entree I went with the SoSaties (per my friends recommendation). Skewered beef filet marinated and topped with a sweet apricot curry sauce. SO GOOD. and of course for dessert I had the Don Pedro. It's an ice cream drink.

1 comment: