Monday, July 27, 2009

weekend guests


Adam and I have had a few busy weekends. The weekend after the July 4th holiday his folks drove down from Southern MD for a long weekend visit. This was my first time meetings them so I was excited.

We kept them busy all weekend. We stopped by some of our local spots...6ft under, Ria's and Thumbs up. We took them to the Aquairum, the botanical gardens and the cyclorama. I enjoyed the time they spent with us. Adam took some really nice pictures at the botanical gardens. I attached my favorite one.

The next weekend both my sisters came in for a long over due visit. We had a nice girls weekend including a ton of shopping, pedicures and facails. We also went to a Braves/Mets game on Sat. I was really excited for them to meet Adam for the first time. They got along great.

No comments:

Post a Comment