Thursday, April 9, 2009

Movie Mania

Hey folks, with my busy work schedule and several out of town trips I have not been using my netflix account to the best of my ability. Time to make up for lost rentals..... Updated my QUEUE and watch a movie that I have had for some time. This is one of those "based on a true story" type story lines that I love so much. Enjoy

After losing his hearing during the Vietnam War, Richard Pimentel (Ron Livingston) returns to America, where he falls in with an unlikely circle of friends and finds a new calling as a spokesman for the disabled. His efforts as an activist eventually lead to the creation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. This inspiring and entertaining true story won the Audience Award at the 2007 AFI Dallas International Film Festival.

1 comment:

  1. I was kind of worried about this one at first, but it turned out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete