Friday, January 23, 2009

The Big Show



Hey Folks,




So I'm super excited that my boys made it to the big show this year. It's a nice pick-me-up from the dissapointing slaughter of Penn State in the Rose Bowl. I have no doubt that the Steelers will secure a victory and be XLIII Super Bowl Champs.


My favorite player by far is number 43 Troy Polamalu. Besides having a cool last name and wild curly black hair the guy is awesome. He always seems to be where the ball is. His consistant intensity makes for good football watching. He's just sick. Absolutly earns his paycheck every game. Not to mention that his uncle, Al Pola, played at Penn State.


I don't know yet where I'll be watching the game. Regardless I will be decked out in Steelers gear... including my terrible towel. GO STEELERS!
















2 comments:

  1. I like Polamalu too...i can see why you like him...i am sure you see the same intensity you played with in him...although, i still cannot imagine you playing field hockey...maybe i could if i thought you were wearing stillettos... :-)

    - Driver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the Redskins are not be playing I will be supportin the Steeler Nation with you!

    ReplyDelete