Sunday, January 25, 2009

a few fun nights

Last Friday Adam and I went on a pub crawl in Little Five. We started with a little dinner at a local pizza place and went drinking from there. Some of the stops were the Porter, The Corner Tavern and Front Page News. We played a good game of Darts. In fact Adam and I bought a dart board for the house so we can get our A game in shape. Look out. Here are a few pics from

the night.



Me and the girls




Kelly is really good




My man is chillin



Last night Michelle and Barrett hosted what I hope will be the first of many Wii Game Night. Of course Adam and I had to have a crazy team name. After many options we went with Raspberry Wasabi Mustard. For many reasons I won't get into right now this name is perfect for us.
Was there any doubt that I would be the Captain of this team, I don't think so.




It was the very first time I played Wii so our team was starting behind the 8 ball. We had a great time. I never laughed so hard as I did when Barrett was on the dance pad. too funny.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully we can get good at darts babe, go Team Raspberry Wasabi Mustard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE Wii! i will totally kick your butt in Tennis!

    - Driver

    ReplyDelete